2.11.10

World Series Defense

Baseball's a humble, respectful game, any player in the NFL who scores a TD will spike the ball or do a ridiculous dance regardless of if it is a blown coverage pass first half or its an overtime winning punt return for TD, play-offs, pre-season, regular season its the same story.

Cody Ross, who singled to begin the seventh-inning rally, said: “I looked up and I saw it clear, and I jumped so high in the air, which I would never do in a regular game. I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but I was so happy and so emotional at the time, I couldn’t hold it.”

Durring a world series game a guy shows some emotion and apologizes for it, it's almost sad he had to say sorry. On the other hand, his next at bat he would have had a fresh white baseball being thrown over 90 miles an hour at his head.

Sometimes Respect comes at the end of a speed gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment